Cloud Server Deployment
Cloud Technology makes applications and websites accessible using cloud resources. Unlike traditional hosting, solutions are not deployed on a single server. Instead, a network of connected virtual and physical cloud servers hosts the application or website, ensuring greater flexibility and scalability.
- Applications and solutions are deployed on a cloud network rather than an on-premises, single server.
- Resources scale to user needs.
- Organizations only pay for the resources they use.
- Cloud hosting can support SQL (including MySQL) or NoSQL databases.
- Solutions are automated and controlled using APIs, web portals, and mobile apps.
Hassle-free infrastructure management. Having a third party running your cloud infrastructure is convenient: you do not need to develop and maintain your software as the service provider does it for you. Also, the infrastructure setup and use are unsophisticated.
High scalability. You can easily extend the available capacity as your company requirements increase.
Reduced costs. You pay only for the service you use, no need to invest in hardware or software.
24/7 uptime. An extensive network of the provider’s servers ensures the constant availability of your infrastructure and its improved operation time.